You GO. You know your numbers. You can hear them, interpret them and translate them for greater understanding and good management. Your mastery of mathematics and data analytics can help any business identify strengths and address inefficiencies, but through your own research, you know there’s nothing like making entertainment more entertaining.
We need a statistically gifted Senior Data Analyst like you to help create win-win games the world over. *
For you, this is more than a senior role finding diamonds in data sets. This is a unique opportunity to help bring innovative, high-tech entertainment, and a growing global brand, to the next level of excellence.
- Build dashboards and reports using AWS quicksight
- Set up and automate reporting systems.
- Monitoring of game performance and core KPIs.
- Setting up guidelines for game design with product based on analysis of live games and their performance within the market.
- Conduct competitor analysis.
- Conduct player’s activity analysis; customer behaviour analysis (identifying pattern of game play, timing, size of bets etc.)
- Create game release reports (performance of the games compared to other releases, financial performance but also looking in to more details around play activity.
- Investigate game performance issues if there is an unusual activity.
- You are responsible for setting which data points to be collected along with data team.
- Build strong relationships with other departments to ensure the best use of available data across teams.
- Degree in Mathematics (or similar – statistics, computer science, data analysis etc).
- Experience working with AWS and Amazon Quicksight
- 3+ years working experience in similar roles.
- Good SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills both in terms of documentation (writing summary and/or process documents), and in self-expression (articulate, able to present ideas to varying audiences).
- Good English proficiency
- Experience working in the Casino and video slots game industry
- Killer skills in languages such as Python or C# programming skills.
- Experience with or knowledge of Amazon Cloud data tools for Analytics.
- Experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Data Analyst opportunity is based in the UK with remote flexibility and the option to relocate to one of our offices in London or Budapest when they reopen.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.