You GO. You know how data makes the world turn and the sun rise when you can capture, collect, analyse and utilise it. You know how to build strong pipelines, cultivate strong partnerships, and achieve performance objectives on time. And you know that when you do all of that with untold exabytes of agility, grace and gratitude for your team, the data never lies.
We need a deep, learning Data Engineer like
you to help build the world’s best data & analytics team in the clouds. *
For you, this is more than a business critical role of wrangling wayward data with select, high-tech pioneers. This is a unique opportunity to help yourself, and a growing global brand, to the next level of excellence.
- Be part of newly formed data & analytics team assisting & building cloud-based data platform on AWS
- Work alongside team’s members to integrate a wide range of data sources, building robust data pipelines to support games department & ensure scalability
- Contribute to analysis, designing, building to easily create data pipeline
- Analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Contribute to Roadmap and suggest other improvements
- Mathematics Degree (or similar; statistics, computer science, data analysis) 5+ years working in a similar role
- 5+ years of work experience with ETL, Data Modelling, and Data Architecture
- Backend on AWS (S3, Glue, Athena, Lambda etc)
- Expert-level skills in writing and optimizing SQL
- Working experience with Python
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Knowledge of Data Security, Engineering and Operational Excellence using standard methodologies
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills both in terms of documentation (writing summary and/or process documents), and in self-expression (articulate, able to present ideas to varying audiences)
- Good English proficiency
- Experience working in the Casino and video slots game industry
- Experience with reporting tools such as Power BI / Tableau
- Experience with or knowledge of Machine Learning
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Data Analyst opportunity is based in the UK or Sweden with remote flexibility and the option to relocate to one of our offices in London or Växjö when they reopen.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.