Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
You GO. You know how to find the diamonds in big data. You know how to wrangle unruly, unstructured data and make it fit for analysis. And you know that data collection/storage/retrieval chops are essential now and forever. But it is your feel-for-business, empathy-for-customers, and your storytelling-for-mere-mortals that light up the board.
We need a dynamite Data Scientist like you to build and spearhead our International Data Science expertise.*
For you, this is more than a job as a pioneer, investigator, and explorer. This is a unique opportunity to bring your extraordinary skills up on the bridge as a creative advisor to help a growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Develop complex predictive models using advanced statistical and machine learning tools to understand and forecast player and operator performance and the impact of market developments on the bottom line.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of Play’n GO offering and key markets in order to identify opportunities to improve our overall business performance.
- Analyse model performance, customer/operator behaviour and market conditions to provide key insights to business stakeholders in a clear and concise language that enables decision-making.
- Maintain an understanding of current and emerging trends in quantitative analysis, machine learning and data engineering.
- Identify and drive opportunities to apply new approaches or technologies to help build the business.
- Present findings to key stakeholders to inform business decisions.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3-years experience in a Data Science role, ideally with a casino operator.
- Strong Python & SQL. Experience with Scala, R, Go, JS/TS is beneficial.
- Experience in Tableau & PowerBI is highly desirable. Experience creating interactive visualizations in other platforms is beneficial.
- Knowledge of underlying mathematical foundations of statistics & machine learning.
- Experience in MLOps & cloud is highly desirable.
- Self-driven with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience conveying technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- A basic understanding of online slots is beneficial, but not mandatory.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Data Scientist opportunity is based in our London office but you can operate 100% remotely.