You GO. You know the job. You mastered the minutiae. And you see the big picture: You know that making things better means raising the bar, continuously, for the whole team. So you lead by example. Because you know that quality always starts at the core.
We need a positively magnanimous Software Developer like you to form part of our team in Malta.*
This is a unique opportunity to help take your own skills and our growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- C# .Net Framework 4.5 and upwards – around 4 years of experience
- .NET Core and/or .NET 5.0
- Web API
- RabbitMQ and/or Kafka
- Understand the importance of Unit testing
- You love to document your code 😊
- Good understanding of the different Design Patterns
- Visual Studio
- Experience in Git
- Previous experience in iGaming and/or FinTech working on high throughput systems
- Experience in Load Testing & analysing application/resource metrics
- Microsoft Orleans Framework / Actor Model
- TeamCity & Octopus
- Configure CI/CD Pipelines
- Containerisation (Docker)
- Familiar with AWS
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Most of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Developers can work remotely within Malta but visits to our office are to be expected (post-pandemic).