You GO. You know a good game, and what it takes to create one, build one, launch one and play it. And you can see all that from a sketch on a napkin. You know that a smooth work flow starts with measured steps, and that taking pride in the process, and your people, always pays off.
We need a meticulous Game Producer like
you to expedite engaging entertainment on a global scale. *
For you, this is more than a key role leading talented teammates through timely deadlines. This is a unique opportunity to help bring innovative, high-tech entertainment, and a growing global brand, to the next level of excellence.
- Accountable for Game Design and Production in your assigned Clan, managing multiple projects, across all phases
- Manage teams following our process and best practices for game development, including: High-level planning, Resource planning, Back-log prioritization, Defining sprint/milestone goals, Review Board presentations at specific stages of concept and production
- Responsible for the look & feel and design based on what’s agreed with the core team and management
- Use Jira burndown charts and work logs to measure the team velocity and resource capacity ensuring that team output is always optimal
- Drive the design, focusing on mapping out the player journey, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI
- Be a liaison with Artists, Art Directors, Mathematicians, and other stakeholders to ensure the game is produced according to the agreed milestone deliveries
- As a leader of your Clan you will also:
- Organize events for your teams
- Work on improving collaboration and alignment in your dedicated Clan as well as with other stakeholders
- Make sure that new team members settle in and get the support they need
- Work on new processes / best practices and their implementation
- Manage game deployment and product life cycle post-release
- Research and study game products to stay up to date with market trends and competition
- Communicate and maintain project-related documentation including proof-of-concept presentations, high-level design summaries, and detailed design schematics
- Playtesting & providing regular detailed feedback of builds (with an emphasis on the UX and UI)
- Familiarity with casino games, slots, table games, and/or instant games (lucky tap/scratch card games)
- Highly organized, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines
- Strong experience in hands-on, practical casino and slots games design, alongside a solid grounding in design theory, especially in UX and player psychology
- Strong track record of managing teams with the successful production of impactful online games
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment, building consensus in your team for ideas
- Yes-can-do attitude, a doer and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- An abundance of engaging leadership
- Passionate with good communication skills both in terms of documentation (writing technical documents, creating mock-ups), and in self-expression (articulate, able to present ideas to varying audiences)
- Excellent knowledge of successful products in gambling in the UK
- Experience in using Jira and/or other project management tools
- Strong preference will be given to those with experience in social & mobile gaming
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Game Producer opportunity is based in the UK with remote flexibility and the option to relocate to one of our offices in London or Budapest when they reopen.