Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our growing team.
As an Affiliate Manager, you will be the main link between our affiliates and Play’n GO and will report directly to the Global Head of Account Management. All communication with Affiliates is handled by you, and it is always the goal of the Affiliate Manager to improve the relationship with Affiliates and to create a stronger bond towards us as a brand and company.
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for maintaining, strengthening, and growing customer experience and retention by leveraging opportunities to drive revenue growth through our Affiliates and Partners.
- Outstanding communication skills and very organized.
- 3-5 years experience in Affiliate Management within the iGaming industry, slots in particular.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- Be willing to travel internationally in line with business needs – participate in major Affiliate events.
- Having an established Affiliate network in the iGaming industry.
- Executes programs and maintains relationships with affiliates including key affiliates.
- Builds profitable relationships with key Affiliates and Partners.
- Executes revenue campaigns with Affiliates and Casino Operators.
- Shares promotional information with Affiliate network.
- Increases our Affiliate network and contacts.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness is a plus.
- Experienced in the development of direct marketing strategy, creative, and implementation processes.
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and spoken, an additional language is a good asset.
- Owning the relationship between the company and the Affiliates.
- Coordinating projects and activities within the company for Affiliates.
- Monitoring the performance of promotional campaigns and identifying problems or issues that may arise, including KPIs.
- Attending and representing the company in different conferences and other iGaming events.
- Contributing as a key member of the commercial team; making valuable contributions to business discussions around the company’s day-to-day operations and long-term strategy.
- Develop and manage positive relationships with Affiliates and Partners to help them grow with our content.
- Researching and finding new Affiliates and Partners that can drive incremental volumes of gameplay towards Play’n GO games - including content affiliates, casino affiliates, social media affiliates & casino streamers.
- Work closely with Account Management and Marketing to ensure that Affiliate creatives and messaging is the top class to maximize our results and amplify our Affiliate marketing efforts.
- Responding to queries and finding growth opportunities to ensure we are top of mind with each one of our key Affiliates and Partners.
- Building and developing relationships with our customer's Affiliate Teams.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.