Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an MLRO to join our growing team.
Play’n GO, who operates within the entertainment services sector developing games supplied to operators in the gambling industry, is seeking to recruit an MLRO to oversee all activity relating to anti-money laundering (AML) and countering the financing of terrorism (CFT). The MLRO shall also assist the business in its fraud prevention and anti-bribery efforts.
- The MLRO will be responsible for ensuring that the business achieves and maintains compliance with all current and future requirements relating to AML and CFT.
- The MLRO will also act as support and counsel for Senior Management in this capacity. This will include keeping up to date with changes in regulation as well as new techniques, trends, and vulnerabilities used to launder money and finance terrorism, performing impact assessments of such developments, flagging the need to change existing risk assessments and/or controls, and thereby ensuring that the business’s risk-based AML/CFT regime remains effective at all times.
- To achieve this, the MLRO must have the necessary knowledge and experience, both to meet regulatory requirements and to understand how to apply these at a group level and across multiple jurisdictions.
- To assist the business in its fraud prevention and anti-bribery efforts, the MLRO will be expected to grow into handling related training and to advise internal departments on best practices and questions relating to fraud prevention and anti-bribery.
- The MLRO will also be responsible for helping our finance team in advancing and detecting potential fraud.
- Ensure that the business complies with the requirements of all applicable anti-money laundering legislation and internal standards.
- Develop and oversee risk management pertaining to the area of AML/CFT, providing Senior Management with at least an annual report on relevant AML/CFT developments and including an at least annual review of the AML/CFT risk assessment.
- Conduct inquiries into any suspicious activity reports received from staff to ensure proper and prompt internal escalation, collaboration with authorities, and record-keeping as required.
- Monitor the functionality and effectiveness of new DD systems implemented on a group level.
- Manage alerts and cases from systems and tools and investigate behaviors that deviate from the norm, escalating suspicions as required and making recommendations on what action is required.
- Collaborate with the finance team to find new and optimized ways to work in the field of AML/CTF, fraud prevention, and anti-bribery.
- Regularly, and at least annually, review all AML/CFT policies and procedures to assess their effectiveness and make any necessary changes to them.
- Oversee staff training on AML/CFT, fraud prevention, and anti-bribery, ensuring that the company-related training and competency standards are met and maintained.
- Act as the point of contact for AML/CFT matters for regulators and other supervisory authorities, making sure to communicate in an open and cooperative way and appropriately disclosing any information of which regulators would reasonably expect notice.
- Act with integrity in carrying out the controlled function.
- Act with due skill, care, and diligence in carrying out all responsibilities.
Observe proper standards of market conduct when carrying out tasks.
- Min 3 years of experience as an MLRO, acting for international companies, preferably from the gambling industry in addition to a minimum a total of 5 years experience as a specialist in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combatting Terrorist Financing (CFT).
- Skilled in training and educating staff including senior staff and management.
- Expert level in understanding and applying a risk-based approach internationally and across different business areas.
- Bachelor's Degree in financial services, accountancy, law, criminology, or compliance.
- Qualifications in AML/CFT and related subjects coupled with a sound knowledge of EU AML Directives and relevant national and international standards
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, business acumen.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with different stakeholders across cultures, functions, and markets
- Working independently
- In-depth strategic thinking skills.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n Go is an equal opportunity employer. We are multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and multi-talented, all in one go. Diversity is our winning combination.
Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.