Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Art Director to join our growing team in our London, UK office
As an Art Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the project from the art side and leads the assigned artists on the game. Help to create the necessary materials for the project from the concept phase (stage1-2) until the final product.
- Reviewing graphic materials to assess their validity and appropriateness
- Making sure every visual aspect of the game is well thought trough and will be created in the best possible quality.
- Meeting art department work standards by following production, productivity, quality standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Following the development until the release, make sure the final product is as good as it is possible and fulfil the product expectations
- Delivering promotional assets for the marketing
- Following up the expectation of the Game Council / Product Team Leads, and of the Producer / Product Owner of the games
- Continuously and clearly communicating with the Art Manager and the Team
- Participating in recruitment projects for the art team
You're the ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience on AAA games or Mobile AAA
- 3 years of experience as an Art Director in mobile, console or casino
- Expert knowledge of Art tools like Adobe CC, Spine, Zbrush, Maya
- Strong level of Drawing skills
- Excellent artistic judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to provide constructive detailed feedback to suggest improvements if necessary
- The ability to present ideas constructively
Bonus points if you have:
- previous experience as an Art Director in the casino gaming industry.
- experience within a cross-disciplinary and talented team.
- flair for expressing your ideas, motivation and direction.
What you can expect from us:
- Brilliant atmosphere at work (Play‘n GO was awarded best employer in the industry this year).
- You will work with some of the most talented, inspiring professionals in the industry both locally and internationally.
- Transparent, supporting leadership that really cares about everyone in the “family”.
- Professional trainings / courses to develop your skills to perfection.
- Business breakfasts, office massage, events and parties.
- Coffee, tea, turo rudi and other snacks “on the house”.
- Lounge area where you can kick back and relax.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.