Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an QA Chapter Lead to join our growing team in our Manila office*.
- Experienced individual that manages and oversees the daily performance of the chapter
- Upholds and advocates the Company values and adherence to Company rules and regulations.
- Ensures chapters alignment to the Play'n GO culture.
- Communicates and leads change.
- Focuses the chapter on the effective execution of delivery and strategy.
- Ensures chapter’s compliance with processes and aligns activities within chapter/guild.
- Regularly provides and receives open and constructive feedback on performance, behaviour and skills.
- Conducts performance reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Conducts salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Escalates employee issues to Human Resources.
- Drives recruitment activities for the chapter.
- Enhances chapter’s competence and skills through training plans.
- Travels domestically and/or internationally for business as needed.
- Encourages direct reports for self-development, mentoring them in both personally and professionally
- Function as the escalation point for members within the chapter.
- Synchronize with QA Evangelist regarding test strategy, test case management, test automation, device purchase and QA tools.
- Facilitate the communication between chapter members, since members can work in different cross functional teams.
- Ensures standards, advocate best practices and promote innovation within the competence area.
Required experiences and skills from you:
- At least 7yrs experience in quality engineering with at least 2yrs in leadership role
- Experience in test automation, test case management, and manual testing
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Good leadership abilities and management skills
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Superb English communication skills
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.