You GO. You were built, tested, secured, and deployed, to surprise yourself with complex new learnings every day. You integrate well with others and continuously deliver your best to analyse, optimise, communicate, motivate and share all found glory with your stakeholders and co-keepers of the flame.
We need a marvellous CI/CD Operational Engineer like you to fortify our international Software Development team in Europe. *
For you, this is more than a job of making plugs so people can play. This is a unique opportunity to exhibit and expand your extraordinary skills and help a growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Troubleshoot issues in the CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate with other team members and members on other sites when needed
- Keep up to date on the latest advances in the DevOps community
- Develop CI/CD principles
- Create, review and modify CI/CD workflows
- Maintain CI/CD tools and platforms
- Develop and maintain pipeline configuration
- SQL knowledge
- API and test automation
- Scripting Bash, Python and or Powershell
- Containerized applications base knowledge
- Developer or tester background
- Operations experience
- AWS experience
- Octopus deploy experience
- Applications and Container development and deployments
- Testing or Development certification
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your new CI/CD Operational Engineer opportunity can operate 100% remotely but living in a country where we have an office is preferable.