You GO. You know how casinos work, what makes a good game, and what makes the magic spread (teamwork). Your all-around expertise with what excels in on-site casinos plus your drive to learn and get the best from innovative back-office systems make you ready to lead the delivery of next-generation world-class gaming entertainment.
We need a masterful product manager like you to be our Head of OMNY , our server-based, global gaming system.*
For you, this is more than a senior leadership role in sophisticated product management. This is a unique opportunity to cultivate the vision and process of game-changing technology to help a growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Head of OMNY is a Senior role responsible for managing the department that continuously delivers our high quality OMNY product and related services. OMNY is our server-based gaming system developed to enable distribution of all Play’n GO gaming content in casinos all-around the world, on land or at sea.
- The Head of OMNY leads and evaluates sub-departments within OMNY with overall accountability of OMNY, related services, supply-chain, data, performance, quality and adherence with regulatory compliance.
- Reporting to the COO, the Head of OMNY is part of the Product and Technical Operations Leadership Team.
- This involves building effective working relationships with other departments to ensure continuous improvement company wide.
- In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, the Head of OMNY develops, refines and executes a vision and strategy for the OMNY department that delivers value in line with company goals. This includes but is not limited to:
- Growth and recruitment strategy for the department, including the growth of additional clans/teams
- Works, in cooperation with Sales and Legal & Compliance, on the Market
- Driving and utilising data, market and competitor analysis to create a roadmap strategy for the OMNY, with the aim of maximising market share and asserting Play’n Go as a top provider in the entertainment industry
- Coaching Leaders in the OMNY department to cultivate a culture of trust and ownership throughout the department, ensuring that Play’n Go continues to be a fantastic place to work
- Collaborating with Leaders in the OMNY department to align on suitable strategies and objectives for the OMNY Department and Sub-Departments, that will create value in line with the overall department vision and company goals.
- Aligning with Leaders in the OMNY department on a strategy for professional growth and training for all roles within the OMNY department to ensure the continuous development of competencies and skill sets.
- The Head of OMNY is ultimately accountable for the management of the OMNY department, and as such is expected to:
- Prepare and submit a budget that is fit for purpose over a 12 month period, taking in to consideration the strategy for the department. The Head of OMNY is expected to manage effectively within this budget.
- Provide department updates to the COO, accurately reporting on progress made in the department and any challenges encountered.
- Ensure awareness and adhere to all company values, policies and processes, including managing expenses, travel requests, compliance requirements and regulations.
- Ensuring the maintenance of policies, processes and guidelines within the scope of the department.
- Conducting performance and salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes, and in cooperation with Human Resources and the COO
Our Head of OMNY is a representative for the company in both internal and external dealings, and as such is expected to have strong communication skills, dedicated to building strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. They should regularly provide and receive open and constructive feedback based on performance, behaviour and skills, as well as being responsible for their own growth in skill sets to be able to continuously deliver on the needs of the business. This role will require domestic and international travel.
- Min 5+ years of Software Product Management experience
- Experience of the gaming industry
- Experience from the land based industry (operator, supplier or testhouse)
- Proven leadership track record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Take firm responsibility and accountability to drive results through actions
- Builder of strong and collaborative relationships
- Can balance quick deliverables with longer term strategic thinking in mind
- Able to lead and influence technical teams
- Analytical mind and a data-driven decision maker
- Fostering an innovative and energetic culture
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Pandemic Update: Many of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Head of OMNY opportunity can be fully remote but you have to live in a country where we have an office (UK, Sweden, Malta, Hungary). Domestic and international travel are to be expected.