You GO. You mean business. But before you master employment laws, regulations, compliance rules, business analytics, benefits administration, workforce diversity, strategic planning and HR technologies, you know you have to get your paperwork done first. People depend on it.
We need a savvy HR Generalist like you to help our growing international HR team succeed. *
For you, this is more than a job as an entry-level, multi-tasking, HR professional. This is a unique opportunity to help motivated people, and a growing global brand, to the next level of excellence.
- Maintain employees’ personnel records meticulously
- Review and update internal records and all HR Software Tools
- Review and update HR Policies
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues promptly
- Participate and help in HR job fairs as brand ambassador and talent scout
- Ad-hoc assistance to the HR team
- Outstanding communication skills
- English, written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with exceptional time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strict confidentiality in performing duties
- Experience in MS Office, and Excel in particular
- Honest and trustworthy, respectful, possessing cultural awareness and sensitivity, and strong ethics. In other words, 100% professional
- Be a friendly, flexible team player with a positive attitude able to meet strict deadlines
- Experience with Project Management
- Worked within the digital industry
- Ultra-collaborative mindset
- Organized, can-do, get-it-done spirit
- Interest in HR trends and technologies
- Thrives on variety
- Respectful, but not shy. See something? Say something.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n Go is an equal opportunity employer. We are multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and multi-talented, all in one go. Diversity is our winning combination.
Join us. Be yourself. Teamwork is essential but it’s individuality that brings more to the party, it’s your voice we need to hear. For us, what counts is the trust, energy, and quality we all invest in everything and everyone, everywhere. That’s why Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions.
Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your HR Generalist opportunity is fully remote, but living near one of our offices would be ideal.