You GO. You know that protecting data means protecting people. That’s what people like about you. Sure, you understand Privacy Law and IT security, the GDPR and the business-critical importance of all the data that drives the economy, but keeping people safe is where you start.
We need a keen and collaborative Legal Counsel – Supplier Agreements Specialist like you to fortify our Legal and Compliance team. *
For you, this is more than a job of following legal and regulatory requirements. This is a unique opportunity to be leading improvements for a growing global brand, helping us all go to the next level of excellence.
- Draft, review, and negotiate supplier agreements, including Amendments and addendums
- Assess supplier agreements’ risks in a critical manner from a legal, commercial perspective, including Information Security and GDPR, and ensure that contractual provisions to mitigate such risks are negotiated and enforced
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on agreements’ requirements to reduce business risk arising from supplier agreements
- Assist in the optimization of the contract management process
- Assist in the monitoring of supplier agreements obligations throughout the contract term
- Maintain the documentation in the Supplier Agreements Management System
- Assist in centralizing the management and storage of Supplier Agreements from across the whole group
- Assist in internal awareness training related to suppliers contracting
- Report to management on key performance indicators reflecting the effectiveness
- 2 years experience handling supplier agreements negotiations
- Knowledge of GDPR requirements and obligations
- Proficient use of English, verbal and written
- Ability to work under fast-paced conditions and to tight deadlines
- A team player that can also work with minimum supervision
- Assertive but respectful communicator, especially when explaining complex information clearly and concisely
- Can work on multiple agreements and tasks at the same time
- Technical Information Security requirements relevant to data protection
- Working knowledge of the ISO 27001 standard
- Proficient in Swedish
- Experience in the iGaming industry
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.