You GO. Accurate. Efficient. Ready for more. Your affinity for numbers, talent for learning and interest in business are all adding up. Your meticulous data-entry skills and sheer organizational wizardry are also exceptional, but it’s your drive to do more for people that multiplies your magic.
We need a stellar Finance Assistant like you to help our Accounting and Finance team in Budapest. *
For you, this is more than a chance to juggle assignments and balance books. This is a unique opportunity for a promising career in international finance with a growing global brand.
- Data entry, administration and accounting
- Processing supplier invoices
- Client invoicing and remitter monitoring
- Processing and posting payments
- Preparing reconciliations
- Participation in month-end and year-end closing
- Participation in reporting and audits
- 1-2 years of experience in the area of corporate finance and/or accounting (fresh grads with great attitude and accounting knowledge are also welcomed)
- Chartered accountant qualification (registration is not required)
- Good written and verbal English
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- ERP system knowledge, preferably Navision
- IFRS certification is an asset
- Analytical skills
- Proactive personality
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn. Have an interest in the future of finance
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Most of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Our Finance Assistant will be based in our Budapest office with visits as needed and remote flexibility.