Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious, driven, digital native superstar to join our team.
You’ll be pulling the strings behind the scenes. And the strategies that you devise and execute will make our content super sticky and grow our audience.
Loving social media is a given (but we all love social media 😎). You love harnessing the power of the data behind the posts to help grow an audience, shape a message, and influence content production too.
Marketing automation isn’t alien to you, nor is email marketing, paid ads, or the art of public relations either. Maybe you have a communications or journalism background and just like data, or perhaps you’ve been running content for brands at agencies and are ready to focus on just one - ours.
We’re looking for someone who is hungry to finally be given the opportunity to put their ideas and experience into practice, take ownership and drive us forward.
Sound like you? This is your chance.
You will be busy. You will have fun. You’ll teach us more than a few things, and you are going to learn a lot too.
The Content Marketer will be a key member of the communications function at Play’n GO within a growing marketing team, and will regularly work closely with Brand, Design, Digital, Operations, and Internal Communications, in addition to Sales and Account Management.
This role is a fantastic, hands-on opportunity within a dynamic and fast-paced global business.
Candidates can base themselves at any of our many offices, or they can go fully remote too.
Are you in?
Here are just some of the things you’ll be doing from day-to-day:
- Use our industry-leading tools to dive deep and report on our social media metrics
- Devise strategies that you own and execute that help to grow our audience by making our content extra sticky - and influencing what content we make too
- Helping to execute our wider communications strategy through social, email marketing, paid ads, organic content, and more
- Working closely with marketing and commercial teams on partner marketing campaigns
- Helping to lead on our newly relaunched email marketing capability
- Helping to make sure the content on our digital touchpoints is looking its best
- Supporting the communications team with writing as needed
- Report to the Public Relations Manager
- Have a nice day
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience working with data and content (could be in-house or at an agency), or perhaps direct experience with a social media marketing/management platform
- Of course, if you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, then we are 100% looking for YOU regardless of what your background is 💪
- Loves words and numbers in equal measure
- Is able to thrive in a very fast-paced and agile, digital-focused environment
- Is an excellent multi-tasker with exceptional organizational abilities
- Is a confident communicator who can interact across all levels of the business
And one last thing:
- If you have previous experience with the betting and gaming industry it could potentially be a plus, but is definitely not essential. All industries need new ideas, and we’re on the hunt for great ideas.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global gaming entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class customer support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing.
Please note: This Content Marketer opportunity will be based in one of our offices nearest to you (London, Växjö, Budapest, Malta, Manila), or working fully remotely is an option too.