You GO. Nothing gets past you. You can see what’s coming and you can keep things going. Simple as that? Never. That’s why you get the call.
We need a meticulous QA Engineer like you to fortify our growing international team in Manila.*
Please note: Market leadership depends on quality and we’re going to depend on you. Interested? Consider the following check list as your first test.
As an Automation QA Engineer at Play'n GO, you will:
- Develop and maintain our internal test automation frameworks (.NET C#)
- Design, develop and execute automated tests to ensure the highest quality
- Maintain and elaborate test cases/documentation and reports in your area and develop new test approach and test sets if the business or technical need can be fulfilled internally.
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes from a Test Automation point of view
- Communicate proactively, constructively and openly between teams, across sites to gather and share information effectively
- Contribute to the creation of metrics to ensure high-quality testing coverage
- Help QA colleagues on a daily basis to grow and learn in Test Automation in the agile world
- Collaborate with other team members or members on other sites when needed
- Share expertise with other testers on a daily basis
Our QA Engineers MUST have:
- At least three (3) years of experience working with C#
- At least two (2) years of experience working with TestRail, SharePoint and JIRA
- At least two (2) years of experience in automated testing with Selenium and Cucumber (BDD) in any language
- Experience with SQL, API testing (SOAP, Postman, Rest)
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with others to understand requirements, develop solutions, coordinate with QA/Testing and deliver finished products.
- Analytical mindset and high attention to details
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Superb English communication skills
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience working in a similar position
- Have experience with Mobile application test automation
- Have experience with CI/CD pipeline
- Have experience with clean code principles
- Have ISEB/ISTQB certificate
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your amazing mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.