You GO. You can take an idea and run with it. Paint a picture. Set the scene. Capture characters. Like when it comes to presenting a character’s individual style and attitude, you know that yours are just as important. And you can lead a team of creative and talented people.
We need a skilled Concept Art Team Lead like you to distinguish our growing international team in Manila.*
Before you visualize yourself delivering your best work yet, on-time, with the quality expected of a market leader, please consider the following points—which look more like round dots but nobody calls them that.
As an Concept Art Team Lead at Play'n GO, you will:
- Lead the Concept Artist team in order to create detailed direction proposals to make sure they meet the quality benchmarks and also pushing evolution to higher quality.
- Support the Art Director in developing the style of the game and being a drive for art quality.
- Convey expectations in terms of quality and content to the concept art team and, if needed, to freelancers / external studios
- Share best practices, insights, artists need by organizing knowledge transfers, trainings in/outside of the team/clans.
- Be an escalation point for concept artists within the team
- Make sure the team members follow the agreed tools, policy, processes and guidelines for development organization
- Facilitate the communication between team members, since members can be located in several cross functional teams
- Ensure standards and innovation technologies in their areas
- Share relevant insights/developments in their competence area with members of team
- Encourage team for self-development, mentoring them in both personal and professional
- Manages team to ensure high performance by meeting/aligning business goals
- Upholds and advocates the Company values and adherence to Company rules and regulations.
- Ensures team’s alignment to the Play'n GO culture
- Communicates and leads change
- Focuses the team on the effective execution of delivery and strategy
- Ensures team’s compliance with processes and aligns activities
- Regularly provides and receives open and constructive feedback on performance, behaviour and skills.
- Conducts performance reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Conducts salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Escalates employee issues to Human Resources
- Drives recruitment activities for the team
- Enhances team’s competence and skills through training plans
- Travels domestically and/or internationally for business as needed
Our Concept Art Team Lead MUST have:
- An online portfolio of your artwork to submit for our review and amazement
- Experience working in gaming industry.
- Expert knowledge of Art tools like Photoshop
- Strong level of Drawing skills
- Excellent artistic judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide constructive detailed feedback to suggest improvements if necessary
- Ability to present their ideas constructively
- Ability to collaborate cross departmentally with other Leads
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your awesome mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until we find the right candidate.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.