You GO. You are an experienced HR administrator, planner, negotiator, mediator, counsellor, coach, referee and cheerleader all in one. You know how to bring people together to work as one while recognizing the unique promise in each and every one. In short, you help everyone be their best. And you like it like that.
We need a tested and trusted Workplace Manager like you to help our all-stars shine in UK. *
For you, this is more than a chance to bring your expertise and leadership into play. This is a unique opportunity to shape local success and see a growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Contribute to and develop Play'n GO's culture, be an ambassador for our values.
- Onboarding, continuous engagement support for leaders.
- Together with colleagues in the Workplace Team, analyze engagement metrics, create and action tasks, lead and collaborate on projects relating to engagement.
- Collaborate closely with HR to develop manager's leadership skills in the engagement area.
- Strong teamplayer
- Skilled planner and project manager, strong stakeholder management skills, preferably from the humanics field
- Service minded, warm and welcoming.
- Comfortable engaging with leaders of all levels of an organisation, capturing their needs, transforming them into actionable tasks and projects, aligned to team and company objectives
- Experience from similar role
- Default to action
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your masterful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: This Workplace Manager opportunity is for our office in London, UK. Remote work flexibility is an option.