You GO. You’ve mastered more than computers, servers, systems, networks, apps, database legacies and clouds that bring us here, today. You can also imagine the new ropes and pulleys needed to master tomorrow, to keep raising that bar of efficiency, to give us all more time for imagination.
We need a virtuoso InfraOps Engineer like you to build and be a part of something new.*
For you, this is more than a critical infrastructure operations assignment with a brand new elite team. This is a unique opportunity to create the platform that helps a growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other systems problems
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing security measures
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring all the various infrastructure components
- Monitoring systems performance to determine if adjustments need to be made
- Conferring with users about solving existing system problems
- Designing, configuring and testing software, hardware, cloud and operating system software
- Guiding and assisting NOC engineers in solving day-to-day operational issues
- Assisting Infrastructure Specialists on various projects designing and implementation
- Designing, presenting and implementing minor projects
- Experience in relational database systems such as Microsoft SQL Server and good querying skills
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services such as EC2, VPC, S3 and understanding of core networking concepts such as TCP/IP, Firewalls, NAT and VPN
- Scripting Proficiency in PowerShell, Ruby, Python, Perl or other
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- On-Call duty is included in the role
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience with IaC and Cloudformation in particular
- Experience with Security technologies (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Azure, Office 365 and AWS)
- Hands-on knowledge of Kafka and Amazon MSK in particular
- Background with CI/CD tools: Octopus Deploy, Bamboo, Jenkins, GitLab, TeamCity
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Pandemic Update: Most of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Our InfraOps Engineer opportunity is located in our Sweden, Malta or Philippine office. A remote or hybrid presence is okay.