Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions to casino operators. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing.
You GO. Customers love you. You love tech. You know that learning on the job, is part of the job and that dropping the ball, is not. Be it a bug fix, feature rollout, master plan, or new business pitch, “give me the ball” is your motto.
We need a fearless Technical Integration Specialist like you to complement our Customer Experience team.
For you, this is more than a role as a technical expert and trusted advisor. This is a unique opportunity to help take a growing global brand, and our customers, to the next level of excellence.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and managing the direction of integration and client-facing projects by interacting with the customer and understanding their needs.
- Assisting the clients with their queries, troubleshooting their issues, and guiding them through the integration and game launch process.
- Attending calls and meetings as required according to the client's needs.
- Consulting and escalating with operational and technical personnel to clarify intent, identify issues, and suggest a course for the client.
- Retaining ownership of issues and monitoring cases until a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
- Upholding the quality of the process in question such that it meets or even exceeds various quality parameters set.
- Making sure that there is continuous communication, both horizontally and vertically.
- Contributing to the team repository, internal documentation, and API documentation.
- Experience in administration and coordination of projects.
- At least 2 years experience in integration management.
- Good understanding of the technology behind APIs.
- Communicative, structured, and organized.
- Driven, determined, and able to take its own initiative.
- Work independently as well as in teams.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Experience in API testing together with analyzing technical requirements and issues.
- Knowledge of tools like Jira, Kibana, and SOAP UI.
- Having previous experience in the online gaming industry in integration testing and understanding markets will be considered an asset.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.