You GO. You can take an idea and run with it. Paint a picture. Set the scene. Capture characters. Like when it comes to presenting a character’s individual style and attitude, you know that yours are just as important. And you can lead a team of creative and talented people.
We need a skilled Animation Manager like you to distinguish our growing international team.
Before you visualize yourself delivering your best work yet, on-time, with the quality expected of a market leader, please consider the following points—which look more like round dots but nobody calls them that.
As an Animation Manager at Play'n GO, you will:
- Experienced individual that manages and oversees the daily performance of the global animation team
- Lead and grow your team through hiring, coaching, mentoring, inspiring, feedback and hands-on personal career development
- Manages and oversees the Animation team leads, performance of direct reports, and communicate outside of their assigned region in animation related issues
- Responsible for leading and proposing new animation strategies
- Animation Manager upholds and helps define the best practices, the workflows and processes of Animation
- Be an active member of the Art leadership team and collaborate with other leaders in the organization to ensure efficiency as well as continuous improvement
- Propose and manage animation pipelines
- Establishes and upholds best practices and standards for animation
- Bringing new ideas, innovation and training in art software, tools and animation creation techniques
- Foster an open and transparent culture to collaborate in the teams and between the other departments
- Manages team to ensure high performance by meeting/aligning business goals
- Work actively to enable synergies and innovations in the art department globally
- Ensures team's compliance with processes and aligns activities
- Communicates, leads and implements change as per business requirements
- By meeting/aligning business goals, focuses the team on effective execution of delivery, strategy, and high performance
- Enhances team's competence and skills through training plans
- Acts as representatives for the company in both internal and external dealings
- Upholds and advocates the Company values and adherence to Company rules and regulations
- Ensures team's alignment to the Play'n GO culture
- Regularly provides and receives open and constructive feedback on performance, behaviour and skill
- Conducts performance and salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager
- Escalates employee issues to Human Resources
- Drives recruitment activities for the team, building and executing a strategy to hire the best-in-class candidates
- Travels domestically and/or internationally for business as needed
Our Animation Manager MUST have:
- 3 years minimum in leadership or management
- Gambling industry preferred
- AAA games experience a bonus
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your awesome mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until we find the right candidate.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.