Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Games Ambassador to join our growing team.
Like us, you are ambitious. You can deliver more in one go than people expect. What’s more, you have the flexibility to deal with the unexpected. And still sparkle. Even while juggling the following:
- Report to and work in collaboration with the account management team to grow gross gaming revenue (GGR) through the development and management of bespoke promotional campaigns for key clients.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure uptake of headline Play’n GO promotions (e.g., geared at Reactoonz or around IP games) by our clients and organise any client deliverables.
- Work closely with commercial and data teams to produce optimised Tableau dashboards measuring promotional initiatives and forecasting returns and ROI.
- Work with all areas of the Partner Marketing team to deliver bespoke client deliverables across all channels (digital marketing, videos, social media, PR).
- Report on consumer trends and competitor activities regarding marketing communication and campaigns specifically relating to slots.
- Communicate on Game & Roadmap plans and competitor trends via the new Account Management sharepoint page to ensure all stakeholders have clear visibility of gaming product marketing plans.
- Create Promotional roadmap across full calendar year and align with key releases.
- Optimise campaign budget spends and analyse the ROI and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Must have an understanding of the Igaming industry with at least 2 - 5 years' experience within any of the Casino and Gaming product verticals.
- Must have Marketing and Commercial exposure within previous roles.
- Experience in working with Casino Managers, Acquisition and Retention teams to execute planned projects.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Gaming industry and major suppliers and competitors.
- Proven experience delivering growth through promotion and retention strategies.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Confident to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task.
- Very comfortable negotiating with and entertaining external partners.
- Opportunity to travel domestically and/or internationally for business as needed.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in gaming marketing.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.