Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join our growing team.
Like us, you are ambitious. You can deliver more in one go than people expect. What’s more, you have the flexibility to deal with the unexpected. And still sparkle. Even while juggling the following:
• Experienced individual contributor that requires minimal supervision.
• Functions as the point of contact for various applications to assist in user management, security, maintenance, and optimisation.
• Understands the infrastructure and capabilities of the system applications to maximise its use.
• Keeps on learning on the new enhancements and features of the applications together with their add-ons.
• Finding solutions for automation and integration between the applications.
• Breaks projects into doable actions and sets time frames and ensures that deadlines are met.
• Assigns tasks to internal teams and assists with schedule management.
• Analyses risks and opportunities for improvements.
• Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation, plans, processes and reports of the applications.
• Develops strategies for the various applications.
• Creates a project management calendar for fulfilling changes of the applications.
• Prepares presentations and documentations to inform our employees of how to use the applications.
• Issues and has responsibility of all the appropriate legal paperwork’s and licenses for those applications.
• Performs project management and functions as the first point of contact to any 3rd party collaborations.
* Own roles and access rights within relevant systems
- Experience in administration of applications and coordination of projects.
- Communicative, structured and organised.
- Driven, determined and able to take own initiative.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Administration of Dynamics 365 and Atlassian products.
- Able to handle the build and views of the applications.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.