Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Mathematician to join our growing team.
- Experienced individual contributor that requires minimal supervision
- Creates the underlying game mechanic based on the game rules and requirements of the game using probability Mathematics and programming techniques
- Designs, creates and maintains mathematical documentation
- Iterates the math in order to find the optimal game ‘balance’
- Ensures compliance to all internal standards, processes and templates when producing the math for the game
- Tests and verifies games and game features
- Creates game simulators in C# code in order to verify math and gather statistical data
- Works and cooperates with certification/compliance testing lab when required
- Coordinates with key stake holders and subject matter experts across the organisation to deliver valid game math details to our customers
- Studied mathematics to degree level, ideally in probability, statistics, or worked as a mathematician in the gambling industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Oral and written in English
- Experience in creating Math models for gambling games is a plus
- Skills in programming in Java, C or C++, or C# or math/statistical programs like R, Matlab, etc
- Able to take responsibility for organising work within the production schedule, managing files and meeting deadlines
- Logical thinking, analytical skills, creative problem solving and Excel experience
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.