Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Data Governance Specialist to join our growing team.
- Crucial point of contact for Data Governance, leading the federated governance group of data domain leaders.
- Have an open mind and keep the vision that the data should be clean and with business value.
- Create automated processes and procedures.
- Work proactively to implement best practice across data domains.
- Onboarding new data domain leaders
- Responsible for data mesh training material
- You have a strong background with architectural work in global organizations with a focus on data.
- A curious mind always focusing on improvements and a can-do attitude.
- A university degree in computer or information science, software engineering or similar
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Excellent technical abilities
- Experience in Enterprise Data Management
- Knowledge in AWS services and associated opportunities
- Experience in the use of data catalogues and data quality technologies
- Experience with data privacy and compliance assessments
- Project management and organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication; makes the complex simple.
- Preferable if familiar with BI tools such as Amazon Quick sight, Power BI and Tableau
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.