Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an 3D Game Artist to join our growing team in our Budapest office*.
- Create organic and hard surface models
- Work with both high and low poly meshes
- Texturing assets following the visual style of the games
- Help graphic artists with any art tasks when necessary
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in film-making/game development.
- Experience in fine arts (drawing, painting, shape, light/shadow, color theory, composition, etc.)
- Expert knowledge in Autodesk Maya
- Good polygon and subdivision surface modelling knowledge
- High level of sculpting organic forms, assets
- Knowledge of texturing, UV editing, topology and mesh flow including basic rigging technique
- Knowledge of Zbrush, Mudbox, Houdini, Substance Painter, Mari
- Good at working with Photoshop
- Highly creative mindset
- Have an eye for detail, good visual analytical skills
- Are flexible and enjoy working within a team as well as alone
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: 3D Game Artist opportunity is located in our Budapest office however there is flexibility to work remotely during this pandemic.