Online Marketing Assistant
Market · Budapest, Hungary, London, UK, Remote, Szeged, Hungary, Manila, Philippines, Sliema, Malta Flexible Remote
- Szeged, Hungary
- Manila, Philippines
- Sliema, Malta
Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We need an enthusiastic, driven, digital native superstar to join our growing marketing team.
You’ll be pulling the strings behind the scenes. Managing content, falling in love with our CMS system, ensuring our Client Zone is in ship shape, and learning about google analytics and social media metrics.
You will be busy. You will have fun. You’ll teach us a few things, and you are going to learn a lot too.
Be a key member of the Digital team, but will also work closely with Brand, Design, PR, Communications, and Operations, in addition to Sales and Account Management.
Candidates can base themselves at any of our many offices, or they can go fully remote too.
Are you in?
Here are just some of the things you’ll be doing from day-to-day:
- Manage online content
- Update content including Game Activations, Release Notes and News publishing
- Update company news, landing pages and social media
- Quality assurance/make sure pages look correctly as viewed by visitors
- Administrate online marketing tools including Website Portal and Client Zone
- Configure and monitor CMS functions
- Upload and manage downloadable assets
- Create and configure users
- Create and configure basic reporting with Google Analytics
- Daily monitor website loading speed, uptime and other critical KPI’s using Analytics
- Report on agreed KPI’s
- Keep tasks organised in JIRA
- Monitor, configure and update relevant JIRA tasks and keep dashboard updated
- Coordinate with NOC, IT and Development teams for max. website performance and uptime
- Assist in Online Marketing execution including paid advertising
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is caring, highly organised and detail oriented
- Has experience in online and social media
- Is interested in online Marketing
- Is proactive, takes responsibility and likes to get things done
- Loves to play in a team, is a good communicator, positive, humble and willing to learn too
These things are great to have but not essential:
- Experience with CMS content management systems
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.