Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Partner Support Lead to join our growing team in our Malta office.
• Manage the day-to-day activities of the assigned team
• Ensure the compliance with processes and procedures
• Follow-up support tickets and ensure its timely and correct resolution
• Assist directly with the ticket volume when needed
• Manage team shift-scheduling in line with the global directives
• Manage, develop and coach all members of the assigned team
• Take responsibility for the assigned team performance and initiate and implement process-improvement projects
• Manage the assigned team to ensure high performance
• Provide and receive open, constructive feedback on performance, behaviour and skills
• Conduct performance reviews according to Company policies/processes in cooperation with Human Resources and your Reporting Manager
• Proven experience as Support Team Leader or Support Manager, preferably in a technical environment
• Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate, lead and develop staff
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Efficiency mindset
• Fluent English
• Knowledge of Jira, Kibana and SOAP UI
• Experience in and understanding of the online gaming industry
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home during this pandemic but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing.