You GO. You are an experienced HR administrator, planner, negotiator, mediator, counsellor, coach, referee and cheerleader all in one. You know how to bring people together to work as one while recognizing the unique promise in each and every one. In short, you help everyone be their best. And you like it like that.
We need a tested and trusted Employee Relations Manager like you to help our all-stars shine in Sweden. *
For you, this is more than a chance to bring your expertise and leadership into play. This is a unique opportunity to shape local success and see a growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Responsible for local HR Services for our workforce in Växjö, Sweden
- Responsible for local benefits (Insurances, pensions, financial benefits etc)
- Responsible for policies and documentation
- Responsible for HR helpdesk and related inquires
- Synchronising HR’s part on the Onboarding process with process owner, as well as the offboarding process
- HR representatives when it comes audits etc
- Support employees on their site in HR-related issues
- Support HR team with VISA-process, payroll changes, updating personal files in HR system, employment contracts etc (everything including personal details)
- Conducting HR´s part in the onboarding-process, incl. sending out “New-Hire-Package” from HR system
- Salary mapping
- Developing more efficient ways of working
- Evaluating new tools, representing the HR-team in global projects
- Close cooperation with colleagues in “Workplace”
- Responsible for “local” labour law
- High focus on Automation of HR processes and tasks
- Extensive HR background and experience
- A contributor who requires minimal supervision
- Takes a modern approach to HR
- Experience in a fast-moving, international environment
- Understands diversity is an asset
- English, both written and spoken
- Great communication skills
- Hyper-collaborative mindset
- Organized, can-do, get-it-done spirit
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your masterful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: This Employee Relations Manager opportunity is for our office in Växjö, Sweden. Remote work flexibility is an option.