Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions to casino operators. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing.
We are looking for an 2D Game Artist to join our growing team in our Budapest office.*
- Create 2D art assets for the Games: backgrounds, symbols, logos, UI elements, characters, etc., using industry-standard tools in the best possible quality.
- Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within the schedule while understanding the Art Director’s direction and be a significant part of its development.
- Read the Game Design Documents to be informed about the scope of the work and follow the art guidelines, technical limitations.
- Creating concepts for animation effects and prepare the PSD art elements on the required format
- Creating art assets for the promotion and marketing of the project.
- Collaborate well with the Art Team, Animators, Art Director.
- Contribute to the Producer of the Game, Game Designers, and with the Squad, shares knowledge and experience.
- Follow the game development, test the product to make sure all the implementations are done as it was imagined.
- Strong drawing, color, composition, design, and conceptual ideation abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- At least 3 years of experience in creating art for games.
- Great illustration skills with a portfolio of 2D assets for games.
- Ability to adapt different art styles in doing characters, backgrounds, and UI design.
- Strong understanding of typography.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks.
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Resourceful with excellent follow-through skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Experience working in mobile/casino games.
- Lead Artist experiences.
- Knowledge of ShotGrid or other similar ticketing software.
- Nice to have: basic 3D knowledge.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: This position is based in Budapest, but working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.