You GO. You get ideas. They arrive in rapid sequence, one after another. And you love to share them because, Cut to: Collaboration.
We need a gifted 2D Animator like you to thrive here with our growing international team in London.*
You know that bringing ideas to life on-time, with the quality expected of a market leader, takes more than drawing speed-lines on them. Roll credits:
As a 2D Animator at Play'n GO, you will:
- Work closely with artists, game designers and producers to understand the creative brief
- Use technical software packages with confidence, such as Adobe (Animate CC, Photoshop CC, After Effects CC, Premier Pro CC)
- Create animations and visual elements for the games in Animate CC environment.
- Follow the art guidelines, technical limitations, to prepare art elements in required format
- Help Art Directors and Game Designers to determine the visual style of the game
- Support and guide other animators in the team
- Provide animation mockups for planning and documentation
- Read the game design documents to be informed about the scope of the work
- Follow the game development, testing the product to make sure all the implementation is done as imagined
- Work with the Technical Artist to provide the most optimized format for the best in-game performance
Our 2D Animator MUST have:
- At least five (5) years of experience as an animator or related field
- Knowledge of computer 2D animation techniques and motion design
- Knowledge of character animation and special effects
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Animate CC and After Effects
- Great creativity and imagination
- Able to work as part of the team and on own initiative
- Able to take responsibility for organizing work within the production schedule, managing files and meeting deadlines
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Superb English communication skills
It would be a plus if you:
- Have previously worked in game development
- Have experience with 3D modeling and animations (Maya, Max, Blender etc.)
- Have Knowledge of scripting in ActionScript 3
- Knowledge of HTML and Mobile platforms
- Knowledge of other particle-based effect editors
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.