You GO. You know the journey. You know the features, the functionalities and the fastest way to Office 365 adoption step by step. You know driving change in one’s work routine, past comfort zones and learning curves, is different for every person, in every department. Communication is key. Improvements are continuous. And the modern digital workplace is up and running on the momentum you build.
We need a certified Office 365 Adoption Specialist like you to inspire participation in our modern collaboration architecture.
For you, this is more than a critical infrastructure position working with leading-edge tech. This is a unique opportunity to multiply the magic of our entire international workforce with a singular, shared platform that drives our growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Work closely with Digital Workplace Architects, Internal Communicators, Visual Storytellers and Internal IT team to make things happen
- Work strategically with stakeholders to define what Microsoft 365 services, features and upgrades need to be integrated or pushed
- Promote the value of Microsoft 365 services and products internally
- Create or edit training courses and educational materials to boost adoption
- Improve all possible aspects of the internal Office 365 user experience
- Promote an energetic fan base for Microsoft 365 Products and locate Champions to share the product's benefit and value
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft 365 services, assist users with questions and suggest the best applications/solutions for their needs
- Continually assess new features, functions, and applications in the O365 roadmap to determine immediate and longer term value to business needs
- Define change management plans, tailor training plans to the organization, and facilitate post-implementation activities to optimize employee adoption
- Technical (hands on) understanding of the Office365 platform but with a keen eye for Microsoft strategy
- Good communicator. No need to be a copywriter but you can create content that supports your Office365 adoption objectives
- Experience to work with the standard Office365 solutions (limited customizations)
- Microsoft Viva and Teams are on the top of your wish list
- You would like to experiment with and implement AI related services (Virtual Agents, QnA maker)
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Our Office 365 Adoption Specialist can work remotely, but if you live near one of our offices, in London, Budapest, Manila, Sweden, or Malta, that would be ideal for occasional meetings, team building, etc.