You GO. You know ambitious goals are met using trusted tools, with energized talent, expecting high-quality results. Tools, talent, results; vital cogs in any positive-feedback-loop. But when set in motion by your trust, energy and quality leadership: you become a self-reinforcing cycle of virtuous action yourself. Soon, a seamless, digital workplace experience is shared around the world.
We need a well-rounded Internal Communication & Applications Team Lead like you to maximize the world-class strength in our digital DNA.
For you, this is more than a team leadership position. This is a unique opportunity to multiply the magic of our entire international workforce with a singular, shared platform that drives our growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Provide our global (remote) workforce with a seamless digital workplace experience
- Lead and work with Digital Workplace Architects, Internal Communicators, Visual Storytellers and Copywriters to drive adoption and master change
- Work strategically with stakeholders to define what Microsoft 365 services, features and upgrades need to be integrated or pushed
- Promote the value of Microsoft 365 services and products internally
- Implement global strategies in your field, in collaboration with individual employees, teams or other parts of the company
- Drive improvements and global projects, manage and oversee the daily performance of direct reports
- Coach and develop team members, conduct performance and salary reviews
- Drive recruitment activities for your team
- Enhance your department´s competence and skills through training plans
- Set up and align global policies and scalable work processes and procedures, from initial work to implemented routines
- Collaborate with your Employee Experience colleagues to make sure we offer world-class support to benefit the organisation
- Travel domestically and/or internationally for business as needed
- Report to Head of Employee Experience
- Leadership experience and track record in driving change
- Experience in fast-moving environment, in a global context
- Strategic ability, collaborative mindset
- Excellent communication skills, English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrated passion for the digital workplace and what value this can add to business
- Technical understanding of the Office365 platform but with a keen eye for Microsoft strategy.
- Experience to work with the standard Office365 solutions (limited customizations)
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Our Internal Communication & Applications Team Lead can work remotely, but expect some travel to our offices in London, Budapest, Sweden, Malta and Manila.