You GO. You get ideas. They arrive in rapid sequence, one after another. And you love to share them because, Cut to: Collaboration.
We need a gifted 2D Animator like you to thrive here with our growing international team in Budapest.*
You know that bringing ideas to life on-time, with the quality expected of a market leader, takes more than drawing speed-lines on them. Roll credits:
- Create animations and visual effects for the games in Spine 2D and Adobe After Effects environment.
- Work closely with artists, game designers and producers to understand the creative brief.
- Use technical software packages with confidence, such as Adobe products (Photoshop, After Effects).
- Follow the art guidelines, technical limitation and preparing the art elements in the required format.
- Help the Art Directors and the Game Designers to determine the visual style of the game.
- Work together with the Front-End developers to be able to provide the most optimized format for the best in-game performance.
- Use ShotGrid project management software to share and track your work.
Are you game?
Do you have at least three years of experience? So far, so good.
To be the number-one candidate for this key position in Budapest you must also be a motivated team player that understands the importance of detail and honesty and to never forget the smile at home
We love a good game.
As a key part of our multi-national team, your English language skills are helpful and important here, too. Even if you sometimes work independently, your ability to communicate across borders and cultures makes you one of us.
- High level of proficiency in Spine (animation, rigging) and After Effects.
- Knowledge of digital 2D animation techniques and visual effects.
- Knowledge of character animation.
- Minimum 3 years industry or related experience.
- Have previously worked in game development.
- Have experience in Adobe Animate.
- Have experience with 3D animations.
- Experience in particle-based effect editors (e.g. Red Giant Trapcode Particular).
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here:https://career.playngo.com/. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
This vacancy is open to candidates who can legally work remotely from our other home countries in the UK, Sweden, Malta, Spain and Poland.