You GO. You know it when you see it; graphic design that works. All the elements, perfectly balanced. Everything in its place. Intuitive, effective, user-friendly functionality. And nothing left to take away. Simply smart. From print layouts to website wire-frames, you know how every precious eyeful can help tell a story, complete a task and drive a brand.
We need a meticulous Graphic Artist like you to help fortify our international design team in Manila. *
Before you visualize yourself delivering your best work yet, on-time, with the quality expected of an international leader in gaming entertainment, please consider the following points (which look more like round dots, but nobody calls them that).
- Create high-quality graphical elements and simple user-interfaces for sophisticated client/server software
- Create high-quality graphic elements for posters, game tiles, and attraction videos
- Create harmonious and pleasing visual concepts and designs for user-friendly, player-facing interfaces
- Embrace a collaborative work ethic, a commitment to quality and a desire to learn more
- Work closely with other artists, game designers, software engineers and producers to generate ideas
- Deliver final graphics and layouts that are on-brief, on-brand and off-the-charts attractive
- An online portfolio of your artwork to submit for our review and certain amazement
- Strong graphic design and video editing skills
- At least 3 years experience with design softwares and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
- At least 3 years experience with video editing softwares (such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- At least 3 years experience with Web Design (UI/UX)
- Good team player, organized and able to meet deadlines
- A deep understanding and passion for creating artwork
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Superb English communication skills
- 1-3 years of experience specializing in Graphic Design, Video editing
- Previous experience in game development
- Strong knowledge of and keen interest in other art programs
- GUI experience
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your amazing mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations.
Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: This job opportunity is located in our Manilla office however there is flexibility to work remotely during this pandemic.