You GO. You know your multi-threading, query tuning, network protocols, and the like, from your clouds and code configurations, et al. You know the difference your experience can make. Because you love a good game, you want to help develop and deliver them on time, globally, with the high-quality everyone expects from an industry leader. And you can lead a team of talented individuals.
We need a wizardly Backend Development Team Lead like you to further furbish our growing international team in Manila.*
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Backend Development Team Lead like you to start coding their own success story with us. Please consider the following.
As a Backend Development Team Lead at Play'n GO, you will:
- Propose and contribute to strategic level of development
- Define the goals for your team
- Work together with Product Owners and team members in both local and global level to ensure proper optimized delivery and improve capabilities of the projects
- Manage team to ensure high performance by meeting/aligning business goals
- Uphold and advocate the Company values and adherence to Company rules and regulations.
- Ensure team’s alignment to the Play'n GO culture
- Communicate and lead change
- Focus the team on the effective execution of delivery and strategy
- Ensure team’s compliance with processes and aligns activities
- Regularly provide and receive open and constructive feedback on performance, behaviour and skills.
- Conduct performance reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Conduct salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Escalate employee issues to Human Resources
- Drive recruitment activities for the team
- Enhance team’s competence and skills through training plans
- Travel domestically and/or internationally for business as needed.
Our Game Server Developers MUST have:
- At least four (4) years of experience in
- C# .NET 4.5 and above
- .NET Core and/or .NET 5.0
- ASP.NET MVC
- SOAP / Web API
- Visual Studio
- At least 1 year of experience in a leadership or mentoring role
- Knowledge of Kendo Telerik / Kendo Telerik Reporting / MVVM
- Experience in Git
- Has a good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Good Design Pattern knowledge
- Experience in using distributed version control
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Good leadership abilities and management skills
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Superb English communication skills
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your awesome mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations.
Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until we find the right candidate
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.