Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Math Team Lead to join our growing team in our London office.
- The Math Team Lead would have a small team of mathematicians reporting to them across multiple studios.
- The role would involve:
- Conducts performance reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Conducts salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Training mathematicians to ensure high quality work
- Overseeing the math and gameplay for the games produced by the Mathematicians reporting to them
- Collaborating with the Lead Mathematician on:
- New Initiatives/improvements
- Competitor analysis
- Data driven design
- Share best practices, insights, artists need by organizing knowledge transfers, trainings in/outside of the team/clans.
- Be an ambassador of quality to ensure the math and game play is well thought out designed with the player in mind
- Facilitate the communication between team members, since members can be located in several cross functional teams
- At least 2 years demonstrable experience in a leadership position
- Degree in Mathematics or similar
- Strong math knowledge of probability
- Experience working in the slots gaming industry
- Experience working in the mobile gaming industry
- Experience writing code (C# preferable) to verify math calculations
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.