You GO. You know your multi-threading, query tuning, network protocols, and the like, from your clouds and code configurations, et al. You know the difference your experience can make. And because you love a good game, you want to help develop and deliver them on time, globally, with the high-quality everyone expects from an industry leader. And want you can have fun doing it.
We need three (3) wizardly Full Stack Developers like you to further furbish our growing international team in Manila.*
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Full Stack Developer like you to start coding their own success story with us. Please consider the following.
As a Full Stack Developer at Play'n GO, you will:
- Be responsible for the development of back-office components, Web Sites, Windows Services, Web API’s
- Be involved in design, implementation, unit testing, documentation and maintaining the code
- Work together with the other team members to achieve the team’s goal
Our Full Stack Developers MUST have:
- At least four (4) years of experience in
- C# .NET 4.5 and above
- .NET Core and/or .NET 5.0
- ASP.NET MVC
- SOAP / Web API
- Visual Studio
- Experience in Kendo Telerik / Kendo Telerik Reporting / MVVM
- Experience in Git
- The ability to work effectively with a team
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Good English communication skills
It would be a plus if you have:
- Previously worked in game development
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS
- Experience in Teamcity, Octopus and JIRA
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Knowledge on configuring CI/CD Pipelines
- Knowledge on Kibana
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations.
Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.