Internal Engagement Specialist
Employee Experience · London, UK, Szeged, Hungary, Manila, Philippines, Sliema, Malta, Växjö, Sweden Flexible Remote
- Sliema, Malta
- Växjö, Sweden
You GO. You get it. People engage when they trust. They trust when they feel valued. And they feel valued when you hear them, recognize them, and trust them, too. You empower your people. So they don’t just partake, they invest. The culture is theirs. And it’s inspired.
We need a dedicated Internal Engagement Specialist like you to complement our multi-disciplinary Employee Experience Team in Europe. *
For you, this is more than a chance to see motivated people thrive. This is a unique opportunity to bring your own creative communications finesse and our growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Know your audience and equip them for a high-performance ride at Play’n GO,
- Drive employee engagement through inspired internal communication.
- Make business priorities come to life in a relevant and memorable way,
- Ensure two-way communication across the business, internationally
- Align and inspire employees with our core values, vision and strategies,
- Develop a focused program of proactive, consistent, and transparent leadership communications,
- Deliver two way communication initiatives that drive improvement/support a high-performance culture,
- Develop strategies/initiatives that enable employee engagement and alignment with company goals
- Collaborate closely with our Internal Communication Manager, Visual Storyteller and multi-disciplinary team within our Employee Experience department
- Encourage honest feedback, good trouble and better manners,
- Lead by example
- Excellent English writing skills, long form or short, but try to keep it short*
- Conceptual, creative, strategic and methodical mindset, or fondness for same
- Experience with internal platforms used for communication and information sharing
- Excellent listener, able to build relationships and create trust
- Interest in interactive technology, innovations in communication, A.I.
- Interest in E-learning is a plus
- Interest in other people, *respect for their time is a must
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Most of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Our Internal Engagement guru can work remotely, but if you live near one of our European offices, that would be aces.