2D Animator (Szeged)
Engineering · Szeged, Hungary Flexible Remote
Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions to casino operators. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing.
We are looking for an 2D Animator to join our growing team in our Szeged office.*
As a 2D Animator at Play'n GO, you will:
- Work closely with artists, game designers and producers to understand the creative brief
- Use technical software packages with confidence, such as Adobe (Animate CC, Photoshop CC, After Effects CC, Premier Pro CC)
- Create animations and visual elements for the games in Animate CC environment.
- Follow the art guidelines, technical limitations, to prepare art elements in required format
- Help Art Directors and Game Designers to determine the visual style of the game
- Support and guide other animators in the team
- Provide animation mock-ups for planning and documentation
- Read the game design documents to be informed about the scope of the work
- Follow the game development, testing the product to make sure all the implementation is done as imagined
- Work with the Technical Artist to provide the most optimized format for the best in-game performance
Our 2D Animator MUST have:
- At least three (3) years of experience as an animator or related field
- Knowledge of computer 2D animation techniques and motion design
- Knowledge of character animation and special effects
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Animate CC, After Effects and Photoshop
- Great creativity and imagination
- Able to work as part of the team and on own initiative
- Able to take responsibility for organizing work within the production schedule, managing files and meeting deadlines
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Good English communication skills
It would be a plus if you:
- Have previously worked in game development
- Have experience with 3D modelling and animations (Maya, Max, Blender etc.)
- Are proficient with 2D Spine
- Knowledge of HTML and Mobile platforms
- Knowledge of other particle-based effect editors
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations.
Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic.