You GO. You listen. That is your first instinct and it’s served you well. Growing success and global expansion present new leadership challenges for you every day. Good thing your team of ace HR Business Partners sees the trust, energy and quality that you bring to your work every day. Hear, hear.
We need a whip-smart HR Business Partner Team Lead like you to see our growing international HR team succeed with the resources they need.
For you, this is more than a chance to bring HR innovation and added value business support together around the world.* This is a unique opportunity to bring your expertise and our growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Implement global HR strategies in collaboration with individual employees, teams or other parts of the company
- Drive improvements and global projects, manage and oversee the daily performance of direct reports
- Steer all processes related to the development of managers and employees; training, e-learning, career-path, leadership, skills-matrix, succession planning, etc.
- Own HR Analytics, analyse and initiate change based upon HR-data
- Coach and develop team members, conduct performance and salary reviews
- Drive recruitment activities for your team
- Enhance your department´s competence and skills through training plans
- Set up and align global policies and scalable work processes and procedures, from initial work to implemented routines
- Collaborate with your Employee Experience colleagues to make sure we offer world-class support to benefit the organisation
- Travel domestically and/or internationally for business as needed
- Report to Head of Employee Experience
- Extensive HR background
- Experience from similar role in global context
- Leadership experience and track record in driving change
- Experience in fast-moving environment
- Strategic ability, collaborative mindset
- Excellent communication skills, English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrated passion for talent, culture and team leadership
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Most of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: The HRBP TEAM LEAD can work remotely but visits to our global offices are to be expected (post-pandemic).