HR Business Partner
Employee Experience · Remote Fully Remote
You GO. You know people from experience. They’re all different. But you know how to connect them and challenge managers to achieve business goals. That’s because you know your business, too. So market strategy becomes meaningful action, KPIs become AOKs, or better, and your company’s high-performance culture keeps reaching for the stars.
We need a seasoned star HR Business Partner like you to complement our growing international HR team. *
For you, this is more than a senior position that brings people and purpose together. This is a unique opportunity to bring our growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Support managers within one department globally, with training, e-learning, career-path, leadership, skills-matrix, succession planning, etc
- Support and challenge managers in their leadership development
- Ensure our values shine through leadership at all levels
- Execute competence mapping
- Support managers in development plans for employees and for the team(s)
- Support managers in performance and salary reviews
- Continuously work with improvements within above mentioned areas, implementing global HR strategies and giving managers business-oriented HR support
- Part of global projects in above mentioned areas
- Together with colleagues within HR, develop global and scalable work processes and procedures
- Extensive collaboration within all HR teams and Workplace team
- Travels domestically and/or internationally for business as needed
- Extensive HR background and experience
- A contributor who requires minimal supervision
- Takes a modern approach to HR
- Experience in a fast-moving, international environment
- Can thrive in a multi-cultural, multi-time zone enterprise
- Understands diversity is an asset
- English, both written and spoken
- Great communication skills
- Hyper-collaborative mindset
- Organized, can-do, get-it-done spirit
- Grounded, stable, work/life balanced
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Most of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Our HR Business Partner can work remotely. International office visits (post-pandemic) are to be expected.