You GO. You know how an office works. And you know it doesn’t work if you are not there to take care of the vitals. From the reception desk to shipping requests, you got game. You make it easier for others to do their jobs, even if they are mostly out of the office now.
We need a diligent Office Coordinator like you to come up and help us in our world-class offices, high atop Växjö.
For you, this is more than a 50% part-time, temporary 1-year replacement job for one of our proud new parents. This is a unique opportunity to help and see a growing global brand reach for the next level of excellence from center stage.
- Onboarding new employees: assembling welcome kits and coordinating laptops with Internal IT.
- Facilities management: post handling, scanning and sending to relevant recipients
- Shipping packages/receiving deliveries
- Ensuring office cleanliness; coordinating and overseeing cleaning companies
- Ensuring office/pantry supply
- Ensuring coffee machine maintenance and supply handling
- Double-checking coffee machine maintenance and supply handling
- Re-double-checking coffee machine maintenance and supply handling
- Supporting managers with practical tasks around local teambuilding
- Shopping and shipping. Miscellaneous errands.
- Offboarding employees who leave; meet up, receive equipment, key fobs, etc.
- Good communication skills and very organized
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Problem-solving can-do attitude
- English, both written and spoken
- Open to learning and making friends in a multi-cultural environment
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Most of us are working from home now. But interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: This temporary position of Office Coordinator until June 2022 requires part-time attendance in the (mostly empty) Växjö office.