You GO. Test-pilot, trouble-shooter, problem-solver, and team-player. You’re one quality individual. And now you’re ready to work with DevOps to make things even better, without delay. You know that continuous integration and continuous delivery are where the action is, because today’s game is always in play.
We need a meticulous QA & CI/CD Engineer like you to magnify our Software Development expertise in Sweden.*
For you, this is more than a chance to break and fix stuff. This is a unique opportunity to help take your skills and our growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Review software requirements and specifications
- Conduct system analysis and create documentation when necessary
- Prepare and review of test cases
- Create and execute manual tests and analyse results to ensure highest quality
- Create and execute automatic tests and analyse results to ensure highest quality
- Report defects
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with other team members or members on other sites when needed
- Keep up to date on the latest advances in the test community
- Prepare and review test plans
- Develop CI/CD principles
- Create, review and modify CI/CD workflows
- Maintain CI/CD tools and platforms
- Develop and maintain pipeline configuration
- SQL knowledge
- API and test automation
- Scripting Bash, Python and or Powershell
- Developer or tester background
- Operations experience
- AWS experience
- Octopus deploy experience
- Applications and Container deployments
- Testing or Development certification
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Most of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: The QA & CI/CD Engineer can work remotely but visits to our office in Växjö, Sweden are expected.