Legal and Compliance · Sliema, Malta, London, UK, Växjö, Sweden, Budapest, Hungary, Szeged, Hungary, Manila, Philippines Flexible Remote
- Budapest, Hungary
- Szeged, Hungary
- Manila, Philippines
Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our growing team in our Malta, UK, Hungary, Sweden and Philippines offices*
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating supplier and customer licensing contracts as well as intercompany agreements amid various Play’n GO group companies.
• Litigious and non-litigious matters working with external lawyers and government agencies as necessary.
• Advising on the legal and regulatory risk involved in offering games and platform software solutions to the gaming industry content to a variety of markets including new and emerging markets where legislation has not fully developed.
• Advising internal stakeholders including Account Management and Sales teams, in contract negotiations, general legal and commercial concerns.
• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on key intellectual property licensing deals to procure compelling games content, patents, trademarks and designs for inclusion in our games portfolio.
• Various legal administration tasks such as compiling periodic reports, maintaining overviews relating to key contractual information necessary for the good functioning of the legal team and for the company as a whole.
• 3-5 years of post-qualified legal experience
• Inhouse legal counsel with experience from the gambling field desired
• Strong legal writing and legal research skills
• Exposure to drafting and negotiation of international commercial agreements, familiar with intellectual property. Exposure to alternative dispute resolution methods is preferable, but not mandatory. Prior experience with corporate legal aspects is considered an advantage.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• The ability to work on multiple projects to a high standard simultaneously.
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills with solid business acumen is essential
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressurised environment and to act decisively
• Some international travel required
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home during this pandemic but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Our Legal Counsel will need to be able to work on-site in either England, Sweden, Malta, Philippines or Hungary. There is also flexibility to work remotely on a regular basis.