You GO. Your natural communication skills and mindset of service reflect your ability to listen and respond to others’ needs—with urgency. Your keen perception and astute situational awareness exhibit a near paranormal intelligence that is both charming, whip-smart and white-hot ready to find solutions for your clients. And they love you for it.
We need a magnanimous Account Manager like you to supercharge our international Account Management team in Sweden. *
For you, this is more than an ambitious role as a go-to facilitator. This is a unique opportunity to help take our growing global brand, and our international customers, to the next level of excellence.
- Owning the relationship between the company and the customer
- Coordinating projects and activities within the company for customers
- Working closely with the customers to set a roadmap that correlates with the company’s overall business and development plan
- Educating and informing the customer of company products and systems including news and updates of the same
- Overseeing that product offers, contracts; and business models are adjusted to provide the most profitable relationship
- Introducing, educating; and managing integrations with new customers
- Coaching and challenging our customers, always being a step ahead and identifying what improvements can be made together with your accounts
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling Play’n GO gaming solutions
- Maintaining awareness of market conditions, competitive products offered and pricing of these
- Monitoring the performance of promotional campaigns and identifying problems or issues that may arise, including KPIs
- Attending and representing the company in different conferences and other iGaming events
- Contributing as a key member of the AM team; making valuable contributions to business discussions around the company’s day-to-day operations and long-term strategy
- Providing Product Managers and Product Planners with customer feedback and requests
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Problem-solving and a can-do attitude
- Be willing to travel internationally in line with business needs
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and spoken. An additional language is a good asset
- Understanding of casino slots in particular
- Having previous experience in the iGaming industry will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of tools like Jira & CRM Dynamics
- Knowledge of the competitor landscape
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Most of us are working from home now. But interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Working from home during this pandemic is to be expected. But post-pandemic, expect some-to-frequent travelling.