You GO. You want to know more. You want to go deeper because you want to make things better. But you know that change is hard for people in general and diverse stakeholders in particular. Good thing you have the soft skills to do the hard work of helping teammates understand each other. And ultimately share decisions for the better.
We need a tenacious Business Analyst like you to fortify our growing international Compliance team.*
For you, this is more than a critical role in bringing out the best in us. This is a unique opportunity to help take our growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Research & analyse existing manual processes & risk-critical areas in the Compliance department
- Identify & Explore requirements for an interconnecting Compliance Management System to optimise workflow
- Recommend opportunities for process improvement through optimisation and automation, using Office 365’s Power Apps offering
- Use data-modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvement changes to Play’n GO processes.
- Capture & document detailed requirements specifications and have the ability to communicate requirements clearly to stakeholders
- Map As-Is / To-Be Business Processes and Customer Journeys using recognised modelling standards and tools
- Work closely with Technical & Digital Experience teams to ensure commitment to requirements and delivery of solutions
- Document benefits of recommendations across departments and help address any uncertainty and concern
- Support the rollout of new systems and run workshops and training sessions
- Proven working experience as a Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Business process modelling and improving business processes.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Clear and concise communication both written and oral
- Strong Technical writing ability
- Knowledge & experience of Power BI, Automate & Apps
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Jira
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Most of us are working from home now. But interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: The role as Business Analyst can be remote but you need to be able to visit any of our European offices in London, Budapest, Malta or Växjö on a regular basis.