Technical Compliance Officer
Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Technical Compliance Officer to join our growing team.
• Research, assess and assist in ensuring the company’s products are compliant with relevant technical requirements in all its markets.
• Assist in developing technical compliance frameworks for the company to develop products and services against them.
• Monitoring and lead changes on existing regulated gambling markets across the globe to ensure continuous compliance.
• Monitoring changes on new markets and ensure timely analysis and announcements are made to the business.
• Being Responsible to maintain a good relationship with the test lab and review costs in line with the Business plans.
• Pro-actively work with Test lab of choice to expand the regulatory reach in certified markets to enable further business growth.
• Ensure Testing and inspections are conducted and completed to the adequate standards by local labs.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including regulatory bodies, testing facilities and legal counsel for any compliance related matters.
• Work closely with several departments for the common company goals and objectives.
• Work with release and change management tasks in collaboration with respective managers to ensure such responsibilities are met in all Play’n GO markets portfolio.
• Technical and Compliance Background in the iGaming Industry.
• Background from a testing and inspection laboratories are highly advantageous.
• Understanding of Online Gambling Legislation and being able to extract requirements and create gap assessments and user stories.
• Clear and concise communication both written and oral.
• Structured and organized with a positive can-do attitude.
• Knowledge of Jira workflows and office365
• Markets Experience in New Jersey, Michigan & Pennsylvania states would be considered an asset.
• Previous experience with iGaming suppliers (b2b) operating in those markets would be considered an asset.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.