You GO. You get the word out. No matter the medium (a PR release, a social-media post, website content, the works) you know how to deliver a message in a way that people find interesting, surprising and yet, familiar; because it’s in the voice of the brand they trust, delivered with the energy and quality of your cracking English language skills.
We need a masterful Copywriter like you to help supercharge our international Marketing team in Europe.*
From tweets to tradeshows, your words will resonate with our customers, partners and employees across all of our key markets worldwide. Ready to GO?
- Produce clear and concise English-language content to brief, including press releases, game promotional copy, social media copy, and other associated copy according to the needs of the business
- Harness the power of the Play'n GO Brand by communicating with intent and purpose through the business' unique tone of voice
- Ensure marketing messages and brand values are present and clearly delivered
- Own and maintain a company-wide copy repository
- Perform a quality control function by proofreading across all company touchpoints
- Report to the Public Relations Manager
- Have a nice day
- Native English speaker with flawless grammar
- 5+ years’ experience as a journalist, copywriter, or in similar roles such as a busy PR agency
- A portfolio with samples of your published work that showcase your creative talent, professionalism
- A versatile writing style that can flex between creative and engaging light-hearted copy, to impactful business-led copy that has real gravitas
- Able to thrive in a very fast paced and agile, digital-focused environment
- An excellent multi-tasker with exceptional organisational abilities
- A confident communicator who can interact across all levels of the business
- Experience writing for or working in the betting and gaming industry a plus, but not essential
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our Talenthub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home during this pandemic but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Our Copywriter can work fully remote but needs to be able to (digitally) collaborate with people mainly in European time zones.