Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Technical Compliance Officer to join our growing team in our Malta office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research, assess and assist in ensuring the company’s products are compliant with relevant technical requirements.
- Assist in developing technical compliance frameworks for the company to develop products and services against them.
- Monitor new markets and secondary legislation and ensure timely analysis and announcements.
- Together with colleagues and third parties assist and ensure testing and inspections are conducted and completed to the adequate standards
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including regulatory bodies, testing facilities and legal counsel for any compliance related matters.
- Handling of internal and external audits.
- Work closely with several departments for the company common goals and objectives.
- Technical Background preferably from the iGaming Industry.
- Compliance background preferably from the iGaming Industry.
- Clear and concise communication both written and oral.
- Structured and organized with a positive can-do attitude.
- Good understanding of Online Gambling Legislation.
- Past Experience in the US online market
- Spanish Language understanding
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skill sets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.